The Mingo Marker: Ultimate Firewood Measurer and Marker
Make cutting firewood easy and accurate! Great gift or tool for all firewood cutters and firewood burners.
The Mingo® Marker is sold standard with one (1) 16 inch marking wheel and one trigger.
(Mingo Marker and trigger are compatible with all marking wheels.)
Spray paint not included
How to Use
Simply position THE MINGO at the beginning of your log or other surface to be marked. While holding the easy to grip handle, roll the notched wheel of the tool down the length of the log. As you roll it, the device clearly marks the log at the precise measured increments with an easy to see paint mark.
It is a quick and easy method of marking your log so it can be effectively cut to the desired lengths resulting in more uniform and efficient yields of firewood.
This gives you firewood that fits in your stove better and burns more efficiently.
THE MINGO® with 4 different wheels will measure and mark 14", 16", 18" and
- Precisely measures and marks firewood.
- can of paint marks up to 75 cord of wood.
- ses the very popular inverted surveyors paint.
- Saves several cuts per load because of precise measuring.
- afer stacking and more wood per load with equal cut lengths.
- recisely cut firewood fits firebox for longer and cleaner burning.
- ave you ever tried to mark a log with snow on it? NO PROBLEM!
- ith THE MINGO® and the time it saves it’s more of a family outing than a long day of marking and cutting firewood.